Due to capacity, we are not providing food support at this time and will be focused on limiting support to those in Charlottetown. We are trying to build community-generated supports and will be launching a Facebook group shortly where the community can support one another. Please follow our social media for updates, and we appreciate your patience as we work on our next steps.
If you are in need of food, here are a few available resources:
- 46 Valley Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4J1
- Hours: 24/7
- Important information: A fridge and pantry filled with free food and personal hygiene products.
Salvation Army Food Bank
- 203 Fitzroy Street
- Tel: 902-892-2281
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 9am – 11.30am
- Important Information: You can visit every 30 days. You can also stop in as needed Monday to Friday (8am – 12pm), to pick up some bread and produce, depending on availability. Registration is required at your first visit. To register, please bring a health card for each family member receiving food, and a current piece of mail to show proof of residence. The Friendship Room is also open on weekday mornings for coffee, treats, and to spend time with others.
Upper Room Food Bank
- 33 Belmont Street
- Tel: 902-892-7092
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-11am
- Important Information: Milk is available for families who have children under the age of 18. Registration is required at your first visit. To register, you require a health card for each family member receiving food, and a current piece of mail to show proof of residence.